Sep 6, 2013

Ms. Tamar Braxton


 
Earlier this week Tamar Braxton was spotted out at her signing for her new album LOVE AND WAR. Rocking a Burberry Heart Blouse and a pair of Distressed Denim Jeans she choose to pair the fit with brown patent pumps. To accessorize she added a gold chain belt....
 
I'm really digging the blouse and the jeans. I love the fit of the whole look. I'm NOT feeling that gold chain, but I do agree that a belt was needed; just not that chain. The classic pointed toe pumps with her silhouette looks great....its just that chain....
 
I don't know, what do you think? HOT or HMMM?
 
BTW: She looks AMAZING! Especially after just having a baby! Congrats Ms. Tamar on the new album and your new addition!
 
I think I'm going with a HOT...lets just loose the chain!
 


1 comment:

  1. I love her chain! I love everything except the shirt but it seems like her style. Regardless, she looks cute.

    ReplyDelete